Sunday, April 11, 2010

Super Busy...Quick Update

Super Duper Busy

House sold! Praise God! Closing on May 3rd. Moving Dad out hopefully on the 24th and us in on May 1. Whew!

Painted Amberlea's room today. I believe the colors were yellow lettuce and pink singe (aka lime green and hot pink). Wow! The pink is a bit darker than I thought I wanted, but it is really what Amberlea wanted, so it will be perfect. One wall is green, the other are pink. At least her room will be ready to go. I will post pictures when she is all settled.

While I was painting the lime green, Tye came in and said...is this Rachel's room?

No, it's Amberlea's.

I thought it was going to be Rachel's.

No, we are building Rachel a room.

Oh.

(Silence, kind of in awe of the green)...I really don't think Papa is going to like you painting this wall this color.

I'm buying the house, remember? It won't be Papa's house anymore.

Oh, ok. But...will he still be our Papa?