Monday, June 1, 2009

Great Start to the Summer

Sorry I haven't posted for so long...

The summer is off to a great start. I hosted the 4th Eickholt Campout this weekend at my house, and it made me all the more happy that I bought this house! The layout was perfect, the yard and deck are perfect...the weather and the food were both awesome. It was such a fun time...33 was the headcount, with 16 of them between the age of 9 months and 13 years...whew! Thank God for my mother-in-law for helping me overhaul this mess of disorganization I've called home for a year. Things were so out of order from Brian's illness and death, and from moving and grieving...and it feels good to have things in place. I still have lots to do, but I got such a boost to get ready for the weekend that I should be well on my way to getting some projects done this year.

I still need to finish things at school this week...sigh.

Anyway, I'll post more later on our summer adventures and the chaos of my life with three great kids!