Monday, April 11, 2011

Only Parent vs. Single Parent

I HATE being only parent! I was bluntly reminded today when A)Tye got in trouble at school yet again; B)tax appt. ran late and caused a childcare snafoo; C)got a list of Boy Scout camps; D)1 camp is the same weekend as my class reunion; E)don't have plans lined out for my sub in the morning, and it's past Tye's bedtime; F)found out there is baseball tomorrow and I was going to an out of town track meet. My mood is seriously altered today. Blah.  It is no wonder I can't keep up. The expectations of my life are so unrealistic. I was thinking tonight how Brian would feel about what is going on right now. I seriously think he would be sad that I am alone and am running around like crazy! He was such a good help and so supportive of me, and our home was just that...OURS. We worked together to make it all happen. I don't know how exactly I could realistically make up for what is missing in all areas. Sheesh.