Monday, April 25, 2011

Welcome Mojo!

We got a dog! Tye was seriously starting to show the same symptoms of poor Billy in Where the Red Fern Grows, as he has the dog fever so bad he can't stand it. We had decided on a smaller dog because we are going to keep it in the house. I was reluctant to spend the kind of money that a yorkie or shitzu costs, and didn't know how this was going to happen. I just told someone the other day that maybe something would just work out.  Sure enough, the girls' stepmom saw on facebook that a girl from Maryville was wanting to give away her silky terrier because her infant is allergic to dogs.  We met Mojo on Saturday and fell in love with him.  Tye is so excited, and the girls and I are really enjoying him. I have never had an indoor dog, so this is all very new to me. I woke up the next morning and he was in bed with me.  Wow, never ever thought that would happen! He is such a good dog, already trained and so snuggly.  I will post pictures soon.