Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ahh...the Love of a Sister!

I was gone for a little while yesterday to go back to school and finish my midterms. The girls were home alone. I think all went well, as nothing caught on fire!


Amberlea told me this morning...Rachel saved my life!

I was thinking, what? Rachel kind of smiled and said...I showed her how to change her paper to double-spacing instead of single.

Lol! Amberlea is so dramatic!

I was impressed that Rachel helped her with her newest state project, and we will just ignore the fact that Rachel saved Amberlea's paper as stupidstatereport.doc. I guess she was trying to save it and Amberlea said...call it Texas. And Rachel said...how about the stupid state report? Amberlea laughed when she told me and said...I told her, that works for me!

Share the love...