Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tye Laughs

Tye was snuggling with me this morning and we started talking about all kinds of things.

T: So you remember right, that I am going to keep living with you until I am 27?

M: Yes, I remember (not worth arguing about because I know he will change his mind, at least I hope so)

T: Well, I've been thinking that I should change that to 29, or even 30.

Super.

T: I'm going to marry you.

M: I know you love me so much honey, but you can't marry your mom.

T: But why?

M: Because I will be too old for you, and I will always be your mom, not your wife.

T: When I have kids you can be their grandma, ok?

M: And I can take care of your kids when you take your wife on a date.

T: Date! I can't go on a date! I don't have any money and I don't have a job!

So true...