Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tye-isms

(on a walk with Mojo)
TYE: Mom, we need to head home because my feet are crapping out on me.

Sitting w/a group of girls at the concessions during a break in the bball games this winter. One girl was standing, and Tye actually got up and went and got her a chair! I said wow, that was so sweet. He said...(get this)...I am only sweet on Saturdays. Hahahaha. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Tye: Have you ever noticed that Justin "Beaver" looks kinda like Zach? Wonder if he has a brother named Cody.

Tye was looking for a picture of himself on his bday or the day he was born. He was clicking thru pix on the computer and came to one right before Brian died, he is on Brian's lap with his tractor cake. He said...awww, I really miss that cake. I love the way their minds work!