Thursday, March 26, 2009

Questions and Comments

These are all Tye conversations from today...

T: Hey Momma Mia!

Me: Uh, yeah.

T: Me and my friend Colby like to say Momma Mia! Isn't that funny?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

T: Can we go golfing?

Me: Uh, yeah, I guess.

T: I don't think we have any golf balls.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tye ran up to me from the playground today with a worm.

T: I love worms!

Me: (I was playing it up.) Oooh, I hate worms.

T: What! This is my worm. I named him Wormy.

Me: I just don't know.

T: But Mom, I love worms!

Me: Oooh, gross!

T: But Mom, I love gross!

We walked for a minute up to school, as I still had work to do in my room.

T: You know what?

Me: What?

T: I don't think my worm has a head.

Even funnier, he eventually lost the worm somewhere in the building. We'll see if it is found tomorrow in the kindergarten room where he was roaming around.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Later tonight...

T: Mom, I'm going to have some bad news. You know what my bad news is going to be?

Me: What?

T: I'm pretty sure my worm is dead. I don't know, but I do know I losed him.