Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sweet Music to My Ears!

Well, I have decided as of today that there is just no sweeter sound than hearing the giggles and screams of laughter from my 3 great kids as I pushed them as hard as I could on a merry-go-round. That felt like pure joy to me!

And Amberlea added to the fun when she let out one heck of a fart in the midst of her laughter (she would die if she knew I put that on here, but since none of her friends read this, I'll go ahead)! That got Rachel and Tye pretty riled up too!

I had a great day today. Todd, Jamie and Trace came to visit, and Grandma and Grandpa tagged along. It makes me feel close to Brian to have them around. That is the 2nd time this week that Phillip and Denise surprised me because they showed up for Tye's ballgame on Tuesday night (it was rained out) by just ringing my doorbell. So it was great to get to see them twice in just a matter of days. I put Todd and Phillip to work today, and I always appreciate what they do to help me around the house. Denise is coming back for the weekend to help me get things ready for the big Eickholt Campout on the last weekend of May. I can sure put her to work, but I'm also looking forward to someone giving Tye lots of attention while I get some things done that are in desperate need of my attention.

And you just about can't beat the weather today. Now, if it would just stay like this for a while!

Hope you have a great week. I know I will, with only 4 1/2 days of school left. Yippee!