Saturday, December 19, 2009

Get Out of Jail Free, or Not

Hopefully it is ok that I reveal this info...

Tye and Amberlea went home with Phillip and Denise after the Christmas program.  I had a bunch of things to get ready for the weekend in Unionville, and Rachel was babysitting for her little sisters, so that worked great for me.  Just before Albany, Phillip met a patrolman, who happened to think he was driving too fast and stopped him.  More on what happened later.

So Phillip went up to sit with the patrolman in his car, and Denise and the kids waited.  Tye told Grandma..."My dad told my mom that if I get in jail, just leave him there."  We were just cracking up because I have told Tye that Daddy wants him to stay out of jail and that I shouldn't bail him out.  Mind you, this has just been in funny conversations...like once he was arguing about putting on his seatbelt.  I finally said...the cops will get you.  He said...will you come get me out of jail?  And I said...nope, Daddy said to leave you there if you end up in jail!

Tye spilled the beans to me the second I got here today!  Papa had a nice chat with the patrolman and a verbal warning (lucky)!  That was after blaming his lead foot on the kids wanting ice cream at DQ in Bethany!  Ha!