Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Signs that I am TOO busy!

Today I did not start the washer, add detergent and forget to close the lid.  No, because that would seem like something that could easily happen. I did not walk into the laundry room and notice that the washer was full of suds.  I did not cuss and then close the lid so it would finish washing.  I did not hurry and empty the dryer so it would be ready for the next load out of the washer.  And I certainly did not stand there in the laundry room reading my romance novel, waiting for the washer to stop.  That would totally be crazy, considering there was nothing in the washing machine.  And that would mean I am so busy that all I can get done is imaginary laundry, which would in turn mean that I might be losing it a little, and I can't ever imagine that to be the case.