Sunday, January 3, 2010

3 Great Kids Amaze Me!

2day 3gr8kidz surprised me with a Precious Moments figurine...a little angel holding a heart with January and a birthstone on it.  And Amberlea made a card to go along.

I was quite surprised that they remembered today is our anniversary.  It makes me feel good to still celebrate.  I had ever intention of watching our wedding video, which I have not done for several years, but when today came, I didn't feel like it.  I knew it would bring out a lot of emotions, and I am not feeling like that right now, especially since we are going back to school tomorrow.  I have also started a new diet, per say, actually new way of eating...using the Curves weight management program.  It is phase I right now, which is only 1200 calories, and I figured I was a bit edgy right now as it is, I didn't need to give myself a reason to go off the deep end!

Instead I was able to just enjoy the day and live in the moment of my children acknowledging my sadness and also sharing in my happiness of a most wonderful day.

Thanks kidz...